A mobile software developer in Israel called Cellebrite has come out to help the FBI in their attempt of unlocking the iPhone at the San Bernardino center for shooter investigation. This will be a key development as many are trying to find the truth on exactly what happened after the events. The above reports are per the story Reuters filed this morning, following another report in last Wednesday’s copy of the Israeli daily newspaper called Yedioth Ahronoth. According to these reports, if the software company can succeed then, it would be useless for FBI to help Apple, since the job would have been completed after citing unnamed sources in the industry.
Apple ought to be one of the biggest success stories in recent history. The origins of Apple started out with Wozniak building a simple computer system. It actually was in the summer of 1971 that Steve Jobs and Wozniak were introduced to one another by a common buddy Bill Fernandez. Wozniak had demonstrated to Jobs his uncomplicated built computer machine which fascinated Jobs to the level he considered that he could possibly sell it at a higher price. It was right here they would form a very good and friendly relationship simply because they not only shared a desire for computers, but they were both referred to as outcasts and for the very first time they had an excellent understanding, affection and regard for each other’s skills, persona and intelligence.
Perennially on the cutting edge of design and development, Apple remains a preferred company for those seeking a top quality career. With competitive compensation, a fast-paced and enjoyable work environment, and motivated employees, it’s no coincidence that Apple was ranked 10th on Forbes’s list of best companies to work for.
Here are a few of the company’s most desirable positions, and what you’ll expect to make in each position:
- Software Engineer. When working as an Apple software engineer, you’ll work closely with apple executives and creative professionals in designing the latest iOS and OS X platforms. You’ll also implement updates and improvements in software, troubleshoot glitches, and design improved internet security software. You’ll expect to earn approximately $90,000-$140,000 (depending on experience), with a $5,000-$29,000 bonus. As a senior software engineer, you can make as much as $220,000 (including the bonus).
- Apple Genius. This position will require you to troubleshoot issues that customers have with their apple products. Throughout the day, you’ll routinely be required to address hardware issues with iPhones, MacBooks, and Apple Watches. Furthermore, you’ll be asked to deal with a high volume of customer input, so you’ll need to be an effective multi-tasker if you expect to succeed in this position. The starting salary for a Genius is around $29,000, although you can make up to $55,000 with more experience.
- Apple At Home Advisor (AHA). When working as an AHA, you’ll work from the comfort of your own home. Primarily, you will provide technical support for customers, and troubleshoot any issues that arise. As an AHA, you’ll earn anywhere from $23,000-52,000.
- Visual Designer. As you might expect, this position requires a high level of creativity and experience in graphic design. In this position, you’ll work with other apple designers and editors to implement sleek new software designs for iTunes and other platforms. As a visual designer for Apple, you’ll make around $100,000 per year, and may earn as much as $140,000 depending on your experience. Because of its highly competitive salary and job functions, this position is one of the more competitive and sought after in the company.
- Financial analyst. If you’re more interested in the numbers side of things, consider working as a financial analyst for Apple. As a financial analyst, you’ll use your expertise to provide sound investment advice and strategies for the company. You should earn anywhere from $60,000-110,000 depending on experience, with a bonus in the range of $1,000-$13,000.
- CEO. Just how big is Tim Cook’s salary? Well, not as big as you’d think. Compared with Bill Gates’s annual salary of approximately 12.7 billion per year, Apple CEO Tim Cook makes around $4.25 million. In other words, Tim Cook makes as much per year as Bill Gates makes in about 3 hours. Either way, it’s safe to assume that both CEOs are living comfortably.
Finding a career with Apple may be difficult, but ending up with a career you love is certainly worth the time and effort. As Confucius once said, “Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.” Happy Hunting!
IPod, launched in 2001, was just one of the many MP3 players of the time, but was the one that, surely, had the biggest impact. It could store around 1000 songs at a time when it was practically inconceivable to create playlists and shuffle tracks. The digital music revolution had started.
GUI, or Graphical User Interface, was recognized by no other than Steve Jobs, as the next step in computer development. They know how to uninstall programs on mac on the easy way, full explanation can be found here. This was in 1984 and today almost every computer communicates to its user through a GUI. Even though it was not conceived at Apple, Jobs was far sighted enough to see its future value – Apple built around the ideas of Xerox Park. Command prompts and codes were history and a much more accessible computer was born.